Sunday, September 19, 2010

Ram Naidu a Classmate Found After 35 Years

The name Ram Naidu was a popular name among us during our era in Badlishah School.  Everyone knows this name (until today) but has not seen him for ages (some 35 years or so). I tried several times calling him recently but failed to receive any respond from the other end. One final night while I was attending a wedding dinner in Penang I receive his call and he remembers wrongly, he thought I was the sawmill owner in Lunas.

Somehow on the following day I managed to coax him to meet up on my way back to Kuala Lumpur at Sg. Juru R&R. Both of us could not recognize each other. We would if we were to have been facebooking each other before we meet.
Ram Naidu on the left next to Bukhori, Ramasamy & Hamzah Wahiddudin. An image from our Standard 6 Class photo. Note he wore a black shoe, always outstanding & different from others.
Form 1 Merah (1971) sandwiched between Sukunaselan & A. Bathmanathan.

It was a wonderful feeling meeting Naidu at Sg. Juru that day. We hope to see each other again.

2 comments:

  1. The 3 stooges smartly seating next to each others.. But 1 is still missing.. Bathmanathan,if someone can help to seek for him, it will be a real dream that have comes true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Habibah - I have already spoke to him, Bathmanathan. He is in Penang and I will catch up with him the next trip to Penang.

    ReplyDelete