Tuesday, September 14, 2010

School Reunion @ Sultan Badlishah School Sept 12, 2010

I would like to thank the Organising Committee for this successful and memorable reunion held at the very school hall Dewan Samuddin of Sultan Badlishah School on 12 September 2010. This is a date where many of us will remember and cherish this forever. My only regret is that I forgot to greet the Head Mistress, without her we could not be able to meet at this nostalgic place, our school. Therefore, I would like to thank Puan Hajah Azizah Rasul, the Head Mistress of the School.

Special thanks to Saadin, Habibah, Abdullah, Siti Aishah, Hajar, Norliah, Shukri & the rest  of the organizing committee for their excellent efforts. Gua salute sama you, kawan. I am sorry I could not remember some of your names but I do remember your faces especially after a period of knowing you through the Facebook.
 
The most wonderful surprise I had was the present of Sahat Sadikun. He came all the way from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah to see his old friends. I thought after all the Facebook-ing, he will never show up at Sultan Badlishah School though at times I suspect & expect he is planning a surprise visit. It was surely a well plan & kept secret of Sahat Sadikun. It was nice meeting up with him. One of the first friends I netted from the cyber world. How nice if Tamijuddin were to attend this reunion, he was the first friend to be connected through this powerful internet.

 
Bukhari, another friend whom I have totally lost touch with him since we left school in 1975. He still looks very look & youthful.

Some of the 75's students at this table, they were myself, Bani Soon, Nai Prased, Siti Aishah and at the front row were Mahendran, Wong Ping Ling, Chen Yen Ling & Nai Prased's daughter.

All of these guys were from 1 Merah (1971) class exept Mazuki standing & Rahim sitting at the extreme right.

Sahat has not given up looking for those M.I.A.s. Helping him were Nai Prased, Kuppusamy & Mahendran.


Cheah Kok Poh (second fom left), my teacher and Scout Master was at the gathering too. It was nice seeing him at the school. My best wishes to you, Mr. Cheah Kok Poh.

Let us all hope that such reunion will come again and we will be seeing each other again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment