Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Somehow or Rather I was in the same Class with These Peoples.

This picture was taken in 1975, we have Ronald Koh on the front row left, next to him was Anthony Nathan and followed by Diong Ka Deng. These Ex-Badlishians were daring enough not to attend extra Physcis classes on a Saturday. They have to faced the lovely music of Pak Rou.
1974 these heros from St. Patricks were in the same class with me and Mr P.S. Rou was the Former Teacher. Form 4 Biru.


After 5 Merah in 1975 we went our separate ways I did not keep in touch with them especially Ronald & Anthony. 2010 I had the chance to meet up with Ronald. I am looking forward meeting Anthony Nathan and also Diong Ka Deng. It has been a long time indeed. Woh!!! Mr. P.S. Rou my Former Teacher again, it was an honour, Sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment