Sunday, January 9, 2011

I found Tan Kheng Kear a Friend since Primary School


I can consider Tan Kheng Kear as one of the earlier friends I met when I moved from Penang to Padang Serai during my primary school days. There were no English School in Padang Serai and my dad had to put me in Kulim at Sekolah Rendah Tunku Abdul Malik.  An extract of a photo when we were in Standard Six. He was stting at the extreme right.
I have lost contact of him when I went to Kuala Lumpur to do my form Six in 1976. I am very happy to get reconnected with him and hoping to see him in person soon. Thanks again to Facebook.

He was active in sport like Badminton, Basketball & Hockey.

 They were young they can show off the bare chests, just imagine Abdul Rahim posing again with Kheng Kear bare chest.

He posted a recent picture of him and my maternal Uncle who happened to be our teacher in Sultan Badlishah School.

No comments:

Post a Comment