Tuesday, January 4, 2011

HappY and Welcome 2011


Goodbye 2010 and that was fast …. Now we start new with 2011.


Kho Poh Tee aka Jimmy came back from Perth for a short break. Teow Choon arranged for a mini gathering at Ming Tien Food Court, taman Megah (PJ). It was just like the good old days in Badlishah School where I was staying in Kelang Sago in 1975 and we met regularly for many things. I must confess that I turned into a new leaf when I decided to follow Poh Tee to stay in Kulim. All were good as far as academic is concerned. My special “Thanks” to Jimmy. They say if you mix with the good apples then you will be in good hands.



We decided to meet again the following night for a dinner at Restoran La La Chong @ Kayu Ara and also to celebrate Poh Tee’s birthday. This time the group was bigger Jimmy came with Jenny & their 3 beautiful daughters and Teow Choon came with Pek Eng & their lovely daughter. It was also great to meet up with Lee Weng Seng & Yeoh Cheang Tiek especially Weng Seng. I have not seen him for a long time. All these “boys” were either my classmates or schoolmates in badlishah in 1974 & 1975. They came from St. Ptarick’s, Cho Min, SM Kulim & SM Padang Serai. We were fated to meet each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment